Child Assist offers a comprehensive 3-day CPD accredited training on supervised contact which is designed to train and equip all future professional supervisors. The training provided is based on years of practical experience and will equip supervised contact providers, whether employed by state agencies or in private practice. This will ensure such service providers to best serve families requiring such services.
Why choose Child Assist:
- Attendees to be trained as supervised contact service providers – Level 1 (18 hours)
- Attendees to be trained to set up a supervised contact practice – Level 2 (8 hours)
- Training based on practical experience
- Practical placement after obtaining certificate as well as post training supervision
- All training material provided
- Professional support after completion of course
PLEASE NOTE: A Certificate of Attendance, an outline of the course, the CV of the presenter and confirmation of CPD accreditation by ASCHP and SACSSP (SAQA/SETA accredited) are made available on request for professional development portfolios of suitably qualified professionals. Attendees should apply to their own professional body for CPD points to be added to his/her portfolio at the body where they are registered. Cost for this is not included in the course fees.
After completion of the training, attendees will be able to:
- DELIVER QUALITATIVE AND SPECIALIZED SERVICES TO CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
- SET UP A SUPERVISED CONTACT PRACTICE
- CREATE YOUR OWN WORK SCHEDULE
- EARN AN INCOME
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED TO ATTEND THE TRAINING?
- Be 21 years of age or older;
- Have a minimum qualification in the helping profession and appropriate to working with children/families;
- Have no criminal record of a conviction for child molestation, child abuse, or any other crimes against anybody;
- Have no current Court Order in respect of Family Violence, Harassment and/or any other protection Order and/or Interdict involving any other person and/or child;
- Meet the training requirements (18 hours of training)
For more information please contact Child Assist at the designated contact detail numbers or complete the online form.